Wow, students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in the field of Education are invited to apply and take part in this $30,000 worth of scholarship targeted at international Educational students who are already graduates with their respective degrees in Education.
There is a fellowship project which will kick off in the future named “Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia”. This project is chiefly piloted by Professor Anne M Harris. Any PhD student which graduates with an excellent score will be honored with working with Professor Anne M Harris on the named “Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia” fellowship project.This scholarship will be taken at RMIT.
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University is a research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. From 1887, the name of the institution was “Working Men’s College”. Then in 1934, the name was changed to “Melbourne Technical College”. Later in 1959, it renamed to Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University which it still bears till today.The institution has another campus located in Vietnam. The Australian campus has more than 80,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled for various degree programs offered by the institution.
One the aims of this student grant is helping both domestic and foreign students to advance their education at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT). This scholarship is offered to students wishing to enroll for a PhD program at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT).
For three years, successful applicants of this student grant offered by RMIT will receive $30,000 annually. Plus, PhD studentsthat graduates with an excellent academic score will be honored with working with Professor Anne M Harris on the named “Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia” fellowship project.
This scholarship award is open to students wishing to enroll for a PhD degree program in the coming academic year starting September 2018.
31st October 2017.
A PhD in the School of Education.
Number of Awardees
The number of available awards is not specified.
This scholarship will be taken at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
International students from any country are qualified to apply for this bursary.
- A bachelor’s degree relevant to the scholarship acquired after a period of four years study.
- Evidence of your command over the English language by providing your TOEFL or IELTS scores.
The rest of the selection criteria can be found on the scholarship website (Link below).
- Application for this scholarship is done online via their webpage.
- Application for admission must be done before the scholarship deadline elapses (October 31st).
- On the application form, the applicant should nominate Professor Anne Harris as Senior Supervisor and Professor Peter Kelly as Second Supervisor for the “Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia” fellowship project.
- A research proposal of about 1,000 to 2,000 words should be submitted by candidate.