What is the Scholarship Application Deadline?
The scholarship application deadline for this scholarship program offered by the Government of Belgium is 8th February 2018. After this date, the scholarship providers will no longer attend to applications sent by applicants.
This scholarship is meant for Advanced Master’s degree programand internship programs.
This grant for school provided by the Belgian Government is open for all International Students from developing countries.
Number of Awardees
The Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES) is awarding about 150 students on the basis of the Master’s degree program. On the other hand, 70 applicants from the countries of the south will be awarded on the basis of the internship programs.
Where will this Scholarship be taken?
This scholarship award will be taken at any institution of the federation in Belgium.
What is the Value of the Scholarship?
Scholars of this scholarship will benefit the following from this scholarship; Travel funds (local and International), registration fees, Living Allowances given monthly, insurance subscriptions, House allowance, Return fees, Tuition fees, installation charges, allowances given to dependents of scholars and much more.
- Students applying for this scholarship program must be native from a developing country.
- To be considered by the scholarship provider, applicants must be residing and working in their home country.
- Only applicants who are natives of the countries listed here are qualified to apply for this scholarship offered by The Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES); Burundi, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Benin, Cambodia, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Vietnam, Morocco, Senegal, Niger, Rwanda, Peru, Congo, Philippines.
- Applicants who wish to be enrolled for a master’s degree under this grant for schoolmust not be older than 40 years of age at the start of their program.
- Applicants who wish to be enrolled for an internship program under this scholarship program must not be older than 45 years of age at the start of their program.
- Applicants should note that different programs offered under this scholarship requires different requirements which needs to be met by applicants.
- For a successful program completion under this scholarship, applicants will be asked to learn how to write and read in the French language.
- Applicants should not apply for multiple training.
What are the Selection Requirements?
- Applicants need to be holding an undergraduate degree.
- Need to be a native from any of the countries listed above.
- Must not have received any scholarship taken in Belgium.
- Both male and female applicants are encouraged to apply for this scholarship offered by the Government of Belgium.
How do I Apply for This Scholarship
Well, application is free of costs and no single fees is collected at any stage of the application. If you have any questions or complaints regarding the scholarship, send an email to the schoalrship providers via email@example.com
Get The Application Form Here – http://www.ares-ac.be/images/Bourses/CSI/ARES-CSI-Formulaire2018-2019-EN.doc
Learn more about this scholarship program offered by the Government of Belgium by clicking this link – http://www.ares-ac.be/fr/cooperation-au-developpement/bourses