The international integrated energy company, Eni, is in collaboration with St Anthony’s College of The University of Oxford, UK to offer the Eni International Scholarship to three academically outstanding students from the listed African countries that follows; Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria, Ghana, or Congo-Brazzaville (The Republic of Congo). From the countries mentioned, only three strikingly outstanding students will be awarded this student grant offered by the Integrated Energy Company, Eni.
With this scholarship program offered by the Integrated Energy Company, candidates who haven’t travelled out for study before now will have the experience. There is nothing more fascinating than changing environment. It boosts stimulation in the brain.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Friday, March 16th 2018. Applications sent after this date stated by the scholarship providers will not be considered eligible.
The following fields/courses are the eligible courses which one can study with this scholarship
MSc Economics for Development, MSc African Studies, MSc Economic & Social History, and MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy.
This student grant offered by the Integrated Energy Company, Eni is for Master’s Degree program.
- University or College tuition will be fully paid for by the sponsors of this scholarship.
- For a course lasting up to twelve months, £14,553 will be given as annual living allowance to such student.
- For a course lasting up to nine months, £10,915 will be given as annual living allowance to such student.
- At the start and end of one’s course, one economy return airfare from your home country to United Kingdom will be catered for.
- Applicants who earned their first degree form an African University will be given preference to other applicants.
- Applicants must be citizens or residents of the aforementioned countries here in order to be considered for this scholarship by the scholarship sponsors – Integrated Energy Company, Eni;Mozambique, Angola, Nigeria, Ghana, or Congo-Brazzaville (The Republic of Congo).
- This scholarship award offered by Integrated Energy Company, Eni will be awarded based on academic achievements and financial needs of the candidate.
- Candidates must meet the admission requirements for their specific course in the Master Degree program.
- Evidence of English proficiency must be provided as classes will be taken in English language only.
How to Apply For This Scholarship
The following is required by the scholarship providers while applying for the scholarship;
- Apply for admission to the University of Oxford via their online portal here http://www.ox.ac.uk/graduate
- Application for admission should be for the courses listed for the scholarship program.
- Depending on the course/program a candidate apply for, they should submit their application for graduate study before the deadlines set according to various courses – 9th or 19th January 2018.
- The date for final decision for the scholarship is 16th March 2018 therefore candidate should secure a place of admission for their chosen course before the final decision deadline for this scholarship award offered by Integrated Energy Company, Eni.
- In the college choice, it will be helpful if you select St Antony’s College as choice college though it is not compulsory.
- After applying to the university for admission, applicants can go ahead and fill and submit the online Eni Scholarship application form here – available at https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/eval-evaluation/16740
- Ineligible and incomplete application will not be considered by the scholarship providers for this scholarship award.
- The application deadline is 16th March 2018. 12 noon UK time.
Scholarship Official Link
Kindly visit this link for more detailed information http://www.sant.ox.ac.uk/node/273/eni-scholarships