These days, all manners of scholarships fly past the screen as one search for suitable scholarship for the course they wish to study and probably pick up as a career in the closest future. The Edith Cowan University is one of those many scholarship providers offering the Edith Cowan University International Scholarship to all foreign students wishing to study in Australia and have applied for admission into Edith Cowan University for the next academic session which will be starting soon.
The Edith Cowan University is currently accepting application from international students for its 10% tuition reduction scholarship. This offer is open to all foreign students who wish to apply for an undergraduate or post-graduate degree program at their south west campus. All the courses offered at that campus are eligible to be studied under this grant for school.
The Edith Cowan University will award this scholarship to many students who meet the scholarship eligibility requirements.
Application Deadline for the Scholarship
The scholarship application deadline is December 31st 2017.
Foreign students from any country are qualified to apply for this scholarship program offered by theEdith Cowan University (ECU).
This grant for school is open to those who wish to pursue an undergraduate or post-graduate degree program.
All subjects/fields offered by the Edith Cowan University is eligible to be studied with this scholarship award.
Applicants who make it to the final list of this scholarship program will benefit a 10% reduction in their tuition fees throughout the period of their program/course.
Students’ Eligibility/ Selection Criteria
- Applicant must be a foreign student who wish to study an on-campus degree program at Edith Cowan University’s south west campus.
- Applicant will study any of the courses offered at the Edith Cowan University’s south west campus.
- Applicant need to be willing to commence their study in the next academic session.
- Applicants need to meet the Edith Cowan University’s minimum English language condition.
- Applicants must also meet the admission requirements for the course of their choice.
- Applicants cannot combine this scholarship with any other scholarship, bursary, fellowship or its kind.
- Incomplete admission application will automatically disqualify candidate for this scholarship award.
- Students who are already enrolled in Edith Cowan University are not qualified to apply for this grant for school.
- Nationals and residents of Australia and New Zealand are not qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
- If one is certain that they are eligible, they can fill and submit this scholarship pre-approval form here – http://www.ecu.edu.au/future-students/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships-pre-approval
- Alongside the scholarship pre-approval form, send proof of meeting the scholarship eligibility requirements.
- One week after submitting the scholarship pre-approval form, Edith Cowan University (ECU) will contact the applicant to let them know whether or not they meet the scholarship eligibility requirement.
- If successful, applicants will be instructed on how to redeem their scholarship and how to apply for their course too.
- Upon successful completion of everything, candidates’ tuition fees will automatically be adjusted.
For more information and details, please click here– http://www.ecu.edu.au/scholarships/details/south-west-campus-international-scholarship