The University of Groningen is currently inviting all foreign students who wish to earn a BA in Liberal Arts or a BSc in Sciences in the Netherlands. This scholarship is for every eligible, foreign students.
The University of Groningen is one of the oldest institution in the world. It was established 1614. Plus, the institution is large. The scholarship is offered by the University of Groningen.
The scholarship application deadline for this scholarship is 1st February 2018.
The scholarship level is for undergraduate degree program.
Eligible Course/Field of Study
BAin Liberal Arts and BSc in Sciences. These are the only undergraduate courses/fields one can study under this grant for school.
The Scholarship will be taken at the University of Groningen, Netherlands.
This grant for school offered by the University of Groningen will provide the following to their scholars; Full tuition fees and monthly living allowances will be covered by this scholarship award. The scholarship award is worth up to€12,100 per student.
Eligibility of Students/Selection Criteria
- The USP International Scholarship offered by the University of Groningen is primarily aimed at funding the education of students who are academically sound and outstanding, but are economically disadvantaged. Such student must demonstrate that without this scholarship award, they can’t afford to pay their tuition fees at University of Groningen.
- If applicants can provide proof of their social activities, community service, volunteer services, and other extra-curricular activities, it will greatly boost their request for financial aid.
- Non- European students can apply for this scholarship program. All foreign students are eligible to apply for thisgrant for school targeted at undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants whose native language are not English will be required to submit a relevant English test scores to show their proficiency in English.
- Write and submit a letter of motivation (500 word maximum) which states why you are certain you need to be chosen for this scholarship.
- One ought to give reasons why they are sure they need financial support for their education.
- One shouldn’t give reasons why they are applying to study either BA Liberal Arts or BSc Sciences. They already explained that in the admission application.
- Also explain how you impacted the society around you. Throw some more explanations on your community service and volunteer work so far.
- Once completed, candidates are advised to email their letter of motivation to newstudent.ucg-at-rug.nl
- The email submission should not be done later than February 1, 2018.The email title should be “Letter of Motivation – USP Scholarship)
- It is very important that candidates complete and submits their application in OAS form found here – http://www.rug.nl/ucg/application/application-process .This must be done by the deadline (February 1st, 2017).
- Evidence of candidates’ ability to effectively command the English language is needed. Scores from tests such as IELTLS, TOEFL etc will be needed.
- Applicants must be able to proof their need for finances and academic sponsorship.
Final decisions will be made after the scholarship application deadline.
For more Info, kindly visit http://www.rug.nl/ucg/application/scholarships